My Blog List

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Good morning~

Good Morning!!! I am suddenly wake up and got nothing to do,so i am just blog. Hmmm,,i also wake up  from nightmare, i feel so scary about this. But, anyway, i will be more and more miss Danson,however he is not really want in relationship with me. i must always remember him, because i really to wait him. And ,i must always wearing this ring that he present to me,because i love him. And, i gotta go back find you soon. Miss you. Wish you won't ignore me,otherwise i must sad to the max. Please,GOD! Can you blessings me ???Blessing me can be together with Danson at the last.He is the one that i must together with in my future. I hope Danson will thinki like this also. I really hope you won't give up this realtionship. Danson,I don't care did you read this, But I really want to say, I will wait you,I will be more mature,i won't let you worried more,and i wont be "big head prawn " again. And ,if my facebook profile is use our photo as profile picture ,made you unlike, i hope you really can consider me,because i really very miss you, And, i will always wearing this ring also. I MISS YOU TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment