But, I miss the time of our sweet memories. But, what for? Somebody is not appreciate. The chance for us to know to each other is just a JOKE from GOD to us. Is it?? I think so. YA!!! This is truth. GOD,can you don't to make JOKE on me more. I can't stand for it more. i meet the wrong people.
My Blog List
Sunday, 5 June 2011
what's wrong with you????
i keep attention on him, why i want to keep attention on him? since he is not care about me? since my friends keep advise me to give up on him. Why i still can't take it easy? Why i am so stupid and stubborn on such of this things? Why i need to care a people that won't appreciate our loves more?? Yes, I should not to be that stupid person more. I should not return to that time of nightmare again. I should not keep waiting for somebody that i should not to wait. I should have my own life. I should have to own my friends. Party!!!! Gathering!!! SINGLE !!!!!Yes!! IS SINGLE!!!! NO LOVES! NO ARGUE between us. No cold war. No upset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment