My Blog List

Saturday, 6 August 2011

F.A.M.I.L.Y




daddy, today is the 40th day that you leave us. i am so miss you. i still can't even forget the every second of moment when you be together with us. I MISS YOU, YOU KNOW??? i love you!!i wish you can let me see your face once time or let me dream about you one day of night. I never dream about you so many days already. are you still angry me or ?? i miss you, i just want to tell you that i never angry at you although you scold me, after i release the madness, i still love you, you know?? why you so fast leave me and sister and mummy ? why you dont let me and sister give you some more comfortable life. i wish to follow your steps, can i?? i knew you sure not allow. because i still need take care of mummy. after your gone, i lost my direction, i need you guide me, i need your advise. after you gone, i also don't know after i save money, what should to do on the next steps. now mummy is the encourage me to continue this. without you, our life not perfect. you know?? Daddy, can you please always come back to visit me. and i love you deeply, and never forget you, because DADDY, MUMMY, SISTER IS ALWAYS IS MY SOUL , MY HEART, MY FOREVER LOVE. I LOVE YOU ,DAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment