Hello...!! Now is the post of DnD. This is the first time that I attend a company annual dinner . And is my first time be a host of an even. Gan jeong ,you know ?! >_<
Our annual dinner banner
and Nicholas is my partner on that day. Thanks to him to lead me very well .very appreciate it. Just upload some pic for view .my experience for this time is very stressed at the first, and is a good chance to let me learn to be brave and good talk at the stage . I very enjoys it.woohoo! Hmm. After end of this event, I went Zouk with my friends. We enjoyed dancing there. Sadly, we need to go home early coz of me! :(
Sorry to you all.! Back to topic!
Yey! This is the second time I went there . Is my cousin introduce to me. This club is quite nice.! Hee!
Hello,peeps! Should be play safe yo!
Hmmmm.....
That all for tonight .????
Yes.! . Enjoys!!! Good nights!!!!














Seems like you had a great day worr...
ReplyDelete